search

 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update: Wheres the robots

In my last post, which was a long time ago, I said new projects coming soon. Well I've run into a bit of a problem. I have three things I want to build but no time. Spring is here and there is lots to do around the house and yard. Spring cleaning is a time consuming task and hazardous. Organizing, rearrangeing, packing, unpacking, dusting, and a myriad of other things. And thats just inside. Then theres mowing, rakeing, mulching, gardening, seeding, and a plethora of other -ings. Unfourtunatly, these preclude BUILDING. Oh, and there is also baseball and softball practices for the young ones. So I'm still peicing all the parts together as I can and when I start buildin one of the robot masterpieces I will post lots of pictures and maybe even video.

No comments: