search

 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 great articles to learn about blogging

Being that I'm very new to blogging, I needed to learn a few things. So up comes the google page and I start searching for everything I can think of. I started off with alot of stuff I didn't need, so I kept refining and linking and eventually I found these articles which are old but give the needed information.

1. Problogger
Problogger has alot of usefull information on every step of the blogging process. Even if you dont use the other links this one is worth reading. Begginer and Season blogger alike.

2. Kalsey.com
Kalsey.com has alot of good articles relating to business and a few other articles relating to Law and advanced bloggers

3. Lorelle.wordpress.com
Lorelle.wordpress.com is actually where I stared and found links to other sites as well as links to other article written there. A good place to start and learn what blogging is and how to begin. As well as tips and suggestions.

4. How not to coment on comments
This article is a must read. When blogging, I have learned, you must be active in the community. This article give some very good advice on commenting on others blogs as well as moderating your own.

Now I know there are many others, these four should give you enough to get started. The links can also lead you to into more indepth processes and instuction on blogging.

No comments: